Thursday, September 9, 2010

Metamorphosis



Metamorphosis from Stephanie Son on Vimeo.


I really enjoyed this when my drawings came alive. Even the small things like the tentacles on my octopi and the coral. I felt like I was being random at the beginning but as I kept working on it, I was thinking and planning about how I would connect the metamorphosis with the Plaza. The part that frustrated me most was when drawing EVERY SINGLE little detail and filling in those with black because that's how I started. The last section from my 'favorite place locally' was moving way too fast and I think that was partially because of the weather that week, certain people that were in the way and the complexity of the scenery. But I will learn to make environments to move more fluidly with more practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment